4 out of 5 people who have participated in RestEd reported improved sleep!
YOUR SOLUTION TO A BETTER NIGHT’S SLEEP
If you are interested in any of the following outcomes, then RestEd is right for you:
- Greater ease falling asleep
- Greater ease returning to sleep
- Improved ability to cope with sleep loss
- Less concern about sleep
- Less reliance on sleep medication
40% to 60% of sleep apnea patients report significant insomnia symptoms.
Those that suffer from insomnia or poor sleep have more to contend with than just daytime symptoms. Studies have shown that people who have chronic sleep loss have a reduced life expectancy, and an increased risk of hypertension, obesity, heart attack, stroke, and depression. It is more important than ever to seek out long-term treatment solutions.
What is RestEd?
RestEd is a web-based cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) program for people who struggle to fall asleep or stay asleep. It has been clinically proven to significantly improve insomnia severity, sleep quality, and daytime fatigue.
The program is delivered online so you can work through the modules in your own home and at your own pace.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia (CBTi)
Cognitive behavioural therapy for insomnia is recommended as a first line therapy for insomnia and poor sleep.
- CBTi effectively treats insomnia and poor sleep
- Remission and treatment responses are improved when CBTi is used
- CBTi can be used anytime, anywhere, and as often as necessary
Who IS a good candidate for RestEd?
- People who have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- People who are interested in optimizing their sleep potential
Who IS NOT a good candidate for RestEd*?
- People who take over 5 hours to fall asleep every night
- Shift workers
- People who have restless feelings in legs/arms in the evenings, preventing them from falling asleep
- People who consume over 15 alcoholic beverages per week
- People diagnosed with manic depression or bipolar mood disorder
- People who are currently in crisis
- People who have a tendency to experience falls
- People who are under the age of 18
*If you are not a good candidate for this program but are looking for help with insomnia or poor sleep, please contact your family doctor.
What is the cost?
$199.99, plus applicable taxes.
Careica Health clients save 10%! Use promo code CAREICA10.
How long does the program take to complete?
RestEd is designed as a six-week program and encourages 30 minutes of dedication per week. However, Careica will provide access to the program for six months for those that choose to work at a different pace or wish to review any of the materials.
GET STARTED TODAY!
RestEd is offered by Careica Health through our partner, Cerebra Health. Visit myRestEd.com to get started and use promo code CAREICA10 to save 10% on your program!