Careica Health has introduced plans to safely reopen our sleep clinics. To encourage ongoing physical distancing, we strongly recommend clients utilize Careica Virtual, our online appointment service. Our curbside pickup and online store options remain available for all equipment and supply needs.
ARE YOU OPEN TO THE PUBLIC?
Yes, Careica Health sleep clinics are open to walk-in traffic as well as scheduled in-person appointments. Doors will be unlocked unless the clinic is at capacity, in which case clients will be asked to wait outside until someone leaves the clinic.
I JUST NEED SUPPLIES. CAN I PURCHASE THOSE IN-PERSON?
All sleep clinics are open to serve walk-in clients needing to purchase equipment and supplies. Supplies can also be ordered online or over the phone. Your order will be shipped for free or you can pick it up at one of our locations with our contactless curbside pickup. To place an order, call 1-888-297-7889 or shop online at carecloud.careicahealth.com.
Are Curbside Pickup and Careica Virtual still options?
Absolutely, and they’re here to stay! Careica Virtual appointments and curbside pickup of orders remain the preferred option across ALL Careica Health locations.
Have you resumed pulmonary function testing?
Yes! We have resumed pulmonary function testing (available in Calgary & Airdrie only). If you had an appointment booked that was canceled, you will be contacted to rebook.
if i visit a clinic, are measures in place to protect me?
Controlled entry to clinics:
- There will be a single point of entry at all clinics.
- Floor signage is in place to manage physical distancing.
- To minimize the number of visitors, clients are asked to attend appointments alone where possible.
- We encourage clients to call the clinic when they arrive and wait in their vehicles until their appointment time.
- Our entry will be regulated to prevent congestion.
- All clients (and companions where necessary) will be pre-screened when booking and again at their appointment.
- Walk-in clients will be asked to self-screen before entering the clinic.
- Our staff is required to pre-screen before coming to work every day.
- Symptomatic staff and clients will be referred to their public health agency for assistance and will not be permitted in a clinic.
Infection prevention and control:
- Plexiglass shields are being installed at all clinic reception areas.
- The use of hand sanitizer will be required by clients upon entering the clinic.
- Staff will follow all provincial infection prevention and control guidelines, and work areas will be disinfected after each client using a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Clients may be asked to wear a mask depending on the service offering of the clinic they are visiting. A disposable mask will be provided.
- We will not offer any beverage options; however, clients are permitted to bring their own.
What about home oxygen?
Service to home oxygen patients will remain available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. During regular business hours, our delivery of mobility oxygen will continue as normal, and oxygen is available for curbside pickup. Oxygen patients may also access Careica Virtual and telephone consultations as appropriate.