RANA Respiratory Care Group, Provincial Sleep Group, and Provincial Home Oxygen have rebranded to Careica Health!
You have been redirected to our new website, CareicaHealth.com.
You will automatically continue in... 10 seconds.Continue Now
Always keep oxygen away from open flames (e.g. candles, fireplaces, gas stoves)
Do not smoke in a room where oxygen is being used
Do not allow anyone else to smoke in a room where oxygen is being used
Never use any oil or grease on the oxygen regulator or the oxygen cylinders
Keep your hands, nose and clothes free of oil and grease
Do not use petroleum-based skin products around your nose and mouth (e.g. Vicks®, Vaseline®)
Never use extension cords or electrical adaptors with your oxygen concentrator; plug it directly into a wall outlet
Never plug another major appliance into the same electrical outlet as your oxygen concentrator